Facebook


Find us on Facebook!

To keep updated like our page at:

Or on Twitter:
@MusipediaOMetal

Or E-mail us at:
musipediaofmetal@gmail.com

Monday 24 December 2012

Best Of The Year 2012

These are in no particular order and I'm doing 20 because...well I can so there. This has been a good year with some cracking albums. These are my top 20 that I have enjoyed numerous times some I have played more than others. I have also included some of the albums that have dissapointed me greatly and these are also included.

Have a merry gift season and heres to a glut of great albums in 2013!

Best Of The Year
  1. Dave Kilminster: Scarlet
  2. Doogie White: As Yet Untitled
  3. Shadow Of The Sun: Monument
  4. Simon McBride: Crossing The Line
  5. Docker's Guild The Mystic Technocracy - Season 1: The Age Of Ignorance
  6. Headspace: I Am Anonymous
  7. Foxy Shazam: The Church Of Rock & Roll
  8. Red, White & Blues: Shine
  9. Sylosis: Monolith
  10. Devin Townsend Project: Epicloud
  11. Slash: Apocalyptic Love
  12. Triaxis: Rage & Retribution
  13. Gene The Were Wolf: Rock N Roll Animal
  14. Black Country Communion: Afterglow
  15. Kamelot: Silverthorn
  16. Rival Sons: Head Down
  17. Threshold: The March Of Progress
  18. Baroness: Yellow & Green
  19. Rush: Clockwork Angels
  20. Gojira: L'Enfaunt Sauvage 
Worst (or most dissapointing) Of The Year
  1. Meatloaf: Hell In A Handbasket
  2. Axewound: Vultures
  3. Steve Harris: British Lion
  4. Manowar: Lord Of Steel (Hammer Version)
  5. Blazre Bayley: King Of Metal

No comments:

Post a Comment